Problems with RTEMS toolchain build 4.12 & 5 incl. Ada support

Joel Sherrill joel at rtems.org
Wed Dec 19 17:36:56 UTC 2018

Hi

I'm having trouble even getting a native Ada toolset built from gcc 7.4.0.
I can build gcc with
Ada from the gcc master but gcc 7.4.0 says I don't have proper tools and
disables building
Ada.  Admittedly, I am on Cent)S 7 which has an ancient gcc 4.8 native
toolset but I
don't see why I can build one but not the other.

And the Ada in GCC's master is apparently stricter than gcc 7.4.0 was. I
have a patch
to fix a fair number of with/use warnings in gnat 7.4.0 so it will compile
with the gcc master.

Any hints on how any of you are getting a matching native Ada compiler to
make this work?

--joel

On Mon, Dec 3, 2018 at 12:19 AM Sebastian Huber <