INTERNAL_ERROR_BAD_THREAD_DISPATCH_ENVIRONMENT

Matthew J Fletcher amimjf at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 11:41:48 UTC 2018

Hi,

I've seen this in our application in certain use cases, if my understanding
is correct (an it might not be), it comes
from RTEMS_SCORE_ROBUST_THREAD_DISPATCH,
via CPU_ENABLE_ROBUST_THREAD_DISPATCH.

It only seems to be TRUE for Arm, which seems a bit inconstant. However i
dont really understand what its trying to achieve, i see
https://devel.rtems.org/ticket/2954 but it does more than just optimise the
context switch, it significantly alters how an application should be
written, no more freeing memory with interrupts disabled etc,

Do most people just edit cpu.h to make it false ?

regards
---
Matthew J Fletcher