Devel server status

Amar Takhar amar at rtems.org
Sun Feb 4 03:43:13 UTC 2018

On 2018-02-04 03:21 +0000, William Busacker wrote:
> Has anyone else had issues with the devel.rtems.org server?
>
> Been trying to get some new machines setup, but source-builder always
> fails trying to get files from that server. Web browsing always ends up
> with a 503 error as well.

Joel was able to contact me the problem has been resolved.

It's a known issue that will be fixed when I can get around to upgrading trac.
Unfortunately it's one of those issues where it's easier to deal with than the
'fix' which will open up a whole new set of problems...

Sorry for the trouble!

Amar.