GSoC'18-Introduction

Udit agarwal dev.madaari at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 07:08:00 UTC 2018

Hi,
So, the error turned out to be due to missing dts only, after building the
scripts again with FDT, both the I2C sample code(Logs:here
<https://gist.github.com/madaari/1cd3ff8a81327726f56b9cef502c529e>),
media01(Logs:here
<https://gist.github.com/madaari/0336c3d44228e9f171510819b2d235d7>) example
worked flawlessly, and thus i was able to read sd-card data. What could be
my next possible task on libbsd?
Moreover, I tried building wifi sample app as well, but i have Atheros
AR9271(Firmware name:  ath9k_htc/htc_9271-1.4.0.fw) wireless card.
Following sichen's blog posts(here
<https://sichenzhao.blogspot.in/2017/06/rtems-libbsd-generates-drive-device.html>)
i tried building support for my wireless card, but it looks like FreeBSD
itself lacks support for this( as mentioned here )
<https://wiki.freebsd.org/dev/ath%284%29>
Is there any other way, apart from using FreeBSD for generating support for
my wifi card?

Moreover, regarding libbsd documentation, i am keeping note of every step,
and will soon update the document(libbsd.txt).

Thanks,
Udit Agarwal