MIPS with Qemu

Rehab Massoud rehab.massoud at gmail.com
Tue Jan 2 12:25:39 UTC 2018

Hi all,

as in https://devel.rtems.org/wiki/TBR/UserManual/Simulators
Qemu mips/malta - is said to work with -M malta option. But when I tried
different variants of qemu-mips, I get either a segmentation fault,
architecture does not exist or a non compatible image. Has anyone succeeded
to run qemu-mips with rtems can guide me where to start?

I wish I could just run a simple application for now (like those
mips-linux-gcc compiled executable I can run with qemu-mips-linux-user); or
this will not work without a complete bootable machine?

Any hints are highly appreciated...

Thanks in advance and best regards,

Rehab