RSB fails to build QEMU

Rehab Massoud rehab.massoud at gmail.com
Sun Jan 21 13:36:24 UTC 2018

Hi Stephan,

I think simply your problem is at the end of the attached file:

"
ERROR: glib-2.22 gthread-2.0 is required to compile QEMU.
"
You just need to install the library as it's named in your Linux
distribution. Probably when you pass this also, another library could be
missing and you will need to install it as well. On Qemu's website they're
mentioning these 2 libraries as requirements.

Best regards,

Rehab