Device Interrupt Handler CPU Load Anaysis Method.

Sebastian Huber sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de
Fri Jan 12 06:03:48 UTC 2018

On 12/01/18 02:38, Thomas Kim wrote:
> Dear Sir,
>
> As I checked until now, thread(task, pthread) cpu load analysis method
> using "cpuuse" is perfect !
>
> At this time, I am doing multiple device interrupt hander stress
> testing. but, there is not CPU load anaysis method about multiple
> device interrupt handler.
>
> Is there any method for checking CPU load about multiple device
> interrupt handlers ?

The is limited support for this. You can try to use enable the profiling
option:

cpukit/sapi/include/rtems/profiling.h

For interrupt profiling a BSP support is necessary. I think it is only
implemented on ARM, PowerPC and SPARC currently.

The RTEMS trace linker is also an option.

--
Sebastian Huber, embedded brains GmbH

Phone   : +49 89 189 47 41-16
Fax     : +49 89 189 47 41-09