CPU utilization

Sebastian Huber sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de
Thu Jul 12 17:56:45 UTC 2018

----- Am 12. Jul 2018 um 19:48 schrieb Mathew Benson mathew.benson at gmail.com:

> I assume symbols prefixed with "_" are to be considered part of the private
> API.  What are the guidelines and legalities, if any, of bringing in these
> private symbols into our own code?

Functions, variables, and so on starting with an underscore "_" should never be used by application code. If a certain functionality is not provided by a public API in RTEMS, then a public API for this functionality should be proposed to devel at rtems.org (or via a ticket). It should be documented and tested.