Unable to run hello.exe with tms570

Aaron Bufkin bufkin at marvell.com
Tue Jun 19 23:27:09 UTC 2018

Who has had success using the tms570 BSP?  When I try to run hello.exe on the gdb simulator, I observe an "unknown SWI encountered" message.  I am a new user to RTEMS, so I tried building the erc32 BSP to give me some confidence in how I built tms570.  I ran hello.exe on erc32 and mostly observed the expected results with success.

The error message seems to occur on line 370 of bsps/arm/shared/start/start.S:
                bl            bsp_start_hook_1

Aaron