Error building libbsd

Nicolas Tsiogkas lou.nick at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 14:19:14 UTC 2018

Hi Joel,

 waf-2.0.8 configure --prefix="$sandbox/5"
--rtems-bsps=arm/xilinx_zynq_a9_qemu

has the following output:

Setting top to                           : /home/niko/sandbox/rtems-libbsd
Setting out to                           :
/home/niko/sandbox/rtems-libbsd/build
RTEMS Version                            : 5
Architectures                            : arm-rtems5
Board Support Package                    : arm-rtems5-xilinx_zynq_a9_qemu
Show commands                            : no
Long commands                            : no
Checking for program 'arm-rtems5-gcc'    :
/home/niko/sandbox/5/bin/arm-rtems5-gcc
Checking for program 'arm-rtems5-g++'    :
/home/niko/sandbox/5/bin/arm-rtems5-g++
Checking for program 'arm-rtems5-gcc'    :
/home/niko/sandbox/5/bin/arm-rtems5-gcc
Checking for program 'arm-rtems5-ld'     :
/home/niko/sandbox/5/bin/arm-rtems5-ld
Checking for program 'arm-rtems5-ar'     :
/home/niko/sandbox/5/bin/arm-rtems5-ar
Checking for program 'arm-rtems5-nm'     :
/home/niko/sandbox/5/bin/arm-rtems5-nm
Checking for program 'arm-rtems5-objdump' :
/home/niko/sandbox/5/bin/arm-rtems5-objdump
Checking for program 'arm-rtems5-objcopy' :
/home/niko/sandbox/5/bin/arm-rtems5-objcopy
Checking for program 'arm-rtems5-readelf' :
/home/niko/sandbox/5/bin/arm-rtems5-readelf
Checking for program 'arm-rtems5-strip'   :
/home/niko/sandbox/5/bin/arm-rtems5-strip
Checking for program 'rtems-ld'           :
/home/niko/sandbox/5/bin/rtems-ld
Checking for program 'rtems-tld'          :
/home/niko/sandbox/5/bin/rtems-tld
Checking for program 'rtems-bin2c'        :
/home/niko/sandbox/5/bin/rtems-bin2c
Checking for program 'tar'                : /bin/tar
Checking for program 'gcc, cc'            :
/home/niko/sandbox/5/bin/arm-rtems5-gcc
Checking for program 'ar'                 :
/home/niko/sandbox/5/bin/arm-rtems5-ar
Checking for program 'g++, c++'           :
/home/niko/sandbox/5/bin/arm-rtems5-g++
Checking for program 'ar'                 :
/home/niko/sandbox/5/bin/arm-rtems5-ar
Checking for program 'gas, gcc'           :
/home/niko/sandbox/5/bin/arm-rtems5-gcc
Checking for program 'ar'                 :
/home/niko/sandbox/5/bin/arm-rtems5-ar
Compiler version (arm-rtems5-gcc)         : 7.3.0 20180125 (RTEMS 5, RSB
8ee4e8cd557c25fca59bb9751751ad4172530958, Newlib 3.0.0)
Checking for RTEMS CPU options header     : started
-> processing test results                : all ok
Checking for RTEMS_DEBUG                  : no
Checking for RTEMS_MULTIPROCESSING        : no
Checking for RTEMS_NEWLIB                 : yes
Checking for RTEMS_POSIX_API              : yes
Checking for RTEMS_SMP                    : no
Checking for RTEMS_NETWORKING             : no
Checking for RTEMS header                 : started
-> processing test results                : all ok
Checking for header dlfcn.h               : yes
Checking for header rtems/pci.h           : yes
Configure variant:                        :
arm-rtems5-xilinx_zynq_a9_qemu-default
Checking for header rtems/rtems-debugger.h : yes
'configure' finished successfully (0.744s)

Cheers,
Niko