Interrupt latency in RTEMS (Zedboard)

Rehab Massoud rehab.massoud at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 12:12:53 UTC 2018

Well, I didn't mention that because I can't guess why. However, I had what
could be a similar thing before, but with Leon3 implemented on the logic of
the Zedboard. When I traced down the BSP code (which wasn't RTEMS, I used
the bcc there as far as I remember) it really didn't contain anything that
would make the measurements differ if you changed the number of ticks per
microsecond. So if it's a similar reason, you could figure it out by
tracing the code from the top RTEMS api's down to the Board support
package.