C++ Library

Jan.Sommer at dlr.de Jan.Sommer at dlr.de
Mon Mar 5 12:42:39 UTC 2018

Hi Leon,

I am not sure if that is something for your use case, but DLR recently published the core-parts of its OS-abstraction layer as FOSS.
You can find it here: https://github.com/DLR-RY
Depending on build system configuration it builds for RTEMS (classic API), Linux (POSIX-API) and FreeRTOS with nearly the same code.
The abstraction is quite thin and targeted for embedded systems with high reliability constraints (e.g. no dynamic allocation is used).

Cheers,

    Jan