How to use qemu vfat feature with RTEMS and the powerPC PREP bsp

Éric Tremblay e.tremblay at axis-canada.com
Thu Mar 8 14:39:22 UTC 2018

Thanks for your feedback Chris.

I checked the source file used for the PREP bsp and there are no IDE / ATA
driver provided which I think is required in order to have it working.  The
PC bsp has an IDE driver defined so that would explain why it is functional.

I will try to see if I can add an IDE driver for the qemuprep bsp...unless
someone tells me that it should work out-of-the-box with qemuprep bsp.