Raspberry Pi Rtems-Graphical-Toolkit
chrisj at rtems.org
Tue May 1 00:22:28 UTC 2018
On 01/05/2018 02:49, Emre Cetin wrote:
> Hello everyone,
Hi and welcome.
> I have a Rtems project with Raspberry pi, I need to compile a simple QT program.
> I tried to run this project on Beaglebone Black, but it may not be as fast as it
> should be, it seems easier on Rpi. And I work on the Rpi 1 model B. In the last
> few days I am trying to establish the necessary libraries for QT, but I have not
> been successful.
This sounds like an interesting project.
> I've been working on Rtems-Graphical-Toolbase, but I have not
> been successful in compilation. I tried a lot of ways but I do not know how to
> load libraries manually yet, I am new to embedded systems.
Welcome to embedded and embedded real-time software.
> I finally used these instructions, it seemed the easiest way to me;
> (in right directory)
> ../source-builder/sb-set-builder \
> --prefix=$HOME/development/rtems/compiler/5 \
> --rtems-bsp=arm/raspberrypi \
> --log=graphic-build-log.txt \
> --with-rtems-bsp=raspberrypi \
> --pkg-tar-files \
> graphics/freetype2.bset \
> graphics/libjpeg.bset \
> graphics/libpng.bset \
> graphics/libtiff.bset \
> graphics/t1lib.bset \
> RTEMS Source Builder - Set Builder, 5 (f3b1700dfd4d)
> Build Set: graphics/microwindows.bset
> Build Set: graphics/freetype2.bset
> config: graphics/freetype-2.4.10-1.cfg
> package: freetype-v2.4.10-arm-rtems5-1
> error: hash: freetype-2.4.10.tar.gz: insecure: md5
> Build FAILED
> It seems that new packages are causing problems, and I do not know how to update
> the codes. Can you give me some advice?
A change went into the RSB in October last year to stop using the MD5 and SHA1
checksums as they are insecure. The ticket that covered this issue is:
It would seem some packages were missed and they need a better checksum. Could
you please reopen the ticket and indicate the issue you have by pasting in the
FYI the fix is easy, run a sha512 command on your host on the file or patch
which should be in the `sources` or `patches` directory and then update the line
in the related file. The freetype config file is:
On the line starting with `%hash` change `md5` to `sha512` and paste in the
I see ...
... are still using MD5 and will need updating.
We welcome patches, it is often the fastest way to get something like this fixed. :)
More information about the users