(GSoC 2018) Introduction for Danxue(Dannie) Huang

Danxue Huang danxue.huang at gmail.com
Sat May 5 04:51:01 UTC 2018

Hi folks,

This is Danxue(Dannie) Huang, a junior student majoring in computer science
at University of Alabama in Huntsville. I come from China and it has been
three years since I came to the U.S.. I get to know GSoC and RTEMS project
at Dr. Sherrill's seminar, thanks to Dr. Sherrill, I am encouraged to
participate and my proposal is selected! I am super excited and looking
forwarding to contributing on RTEMS project in this summer.

I will work on two tickets, one is RTEMS Release Notes Generator (# 3314),
the other one is RTEMS POSIX User Guide Generator (ticket: #3333). For my
first piece of work, it aims to enhance the performance of the release
notes from Trac. My goal is to make the release notes more user-friendly
and more readable for developers. For my second piece of work, it aims to
accomplish the automate conversion of Newlib Markup to Sphinx. My goal is
to create a CLI tool like Python script for other developers to use in the
future.

If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to let me know!

Sincerely,
Danxue(Dannie) Huang