GSOC'18 project description

Vidushi Vashishth reachvidu at gmail.com
Wed May 9 05:56:14 UTC 2018

Hi!

Updating the progress. I have updated my wiki page, created two tickets and
completed an introductory blog post. The next blog post containing an
analysis of live tracing vs kernel level tracing design considerations
might take about two days. Let me know if you have any changes to suggest
for the tickets.

https://devel.rtems.org/wiki/GSoC/2018/EnhancementRuntimeTracing
https://devel.rtems.org/ticket/3426#ticket
https://devel.rtems.org/ticket/3427#ticket