Fwd: trying to add a new patch

Ярослав Лещинский midniwalker at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 10:39:09 UTC 2018

Hello,

Yesterday I sent am email with a patch and got notification:

I've got such message:
To reduce spam only list members may post to this list. If you think
that your messages are being rejected in error please contact
devel-owner at rtems.org.

I sent another mail that you can see below but still no answer. Is it a
right email devel-owner at rtems.org?

To reduce spam only list members may post to this list. If you think
that your messages are being rejected in error please contact
devel-owner at rtems.org.

Was my email rejected? May I ask to add me to the devel-owner group?

Thank you.
Kind regards,
*Yaroslav Leshchinsky*

Kind regards,