Amaan Cheval amaan.cheval at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 08:43:09 UTC 2018

When following the instructions, you likely cloned our "rtems"
repository in a folder called "kernel". That's the directory where you
run "git format-patch master" since that's the git repository where
you edit the "hello world" file (the exact path in the folder is in my
previous email).

I'll clarify these things on the wiki as well, thanks for your feedback!