Console API

Ярослав Лещинский midniwalker at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 16:00:25 UTC 2018

Done.

I ran successfully hello example for a new board -- stm32l476vg discovery.
I can't say that it is a board support package but at least it has startup
code and console support for printf output.
I'll be really appreciate if someone can review my changes from RTEMS and
add this changes to a repository. I don't know what is a process when
someone asking for a contribution, so if it possible could you please tell
me what I should do for pull request?

BRs, Yaroslav.

On Fri, 26 Oct 2018 at 18:27, Ярослав Лещинский <midniwalker at gmail.com>
wrote:

> I think you are referencing the right documentation.
>> "rtems_termios_callbacks" should be what you need.
>>
> I found another one: rtems_termios_device_handler  -- is it the same as
> rtems_termios_callbacks?
>
> Would you tell me what exact platform you are working on? I recommend you
>> read the bsp source code that is mostly close to yours.
>>
> I'm adding stm32l476 dev board as rtems bsp. And yes I checked stm32f4
> implementation first and a couple of another arm BSP's.
>
> Anyway thank you for your answer.
>
> On Fri, 26 Oct 2018 at 18:06, Mingyu Li <lmy2010lmy at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I think you are referencing the right documentation.
>> "rtems_termios_callbacks" should be what you need.
>>
>> Would you tell me what exact platform you are working on? I recommend you
>> read the bsp source code that is mostly close to yours.
>>
>> Please feel free to ask.
>>
>> Best regards,
>> Maxul
>>

>> Ярослав Лещинский <midniwalker at gmail.com> 于2018年10月26日周五 上午12:18写道:
>>
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> I'm working with a new BSP and now trying to add console implementation.
>>> I'm working on 4.11 branch.
>>>
>>> During the last try I've got such error:
>>> *error: unknown type name 'rtems_termios_handler'*
>>>
>>>  Although the documentation here:
>>>
>>> https://docs.rtems.org/releases/rtems-docs-4.11.2/bsp-howto/console.html
>>> uses exactly such type name.
>>>
>>> Seems like I'm using the outdated API documentation. Could you please
>>> provide some info where I can get the actual reference documentation about
>>> 4.11 RTEMS Api.
>>>
>>> Thank you a lot.
>>>
>>> --
>>> --