Upper limit for BSS on SPARC BSP ?

Hugues Jérôme hugues.jerome at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 05:47:01 UTC 2018

Thanks Sebastian and Joel, we will try your suggestions

I’ll see with partners what is feasible. I also suspect a difference of behaviour between dmon and grmon monitors when loading the program in memory

Note I may have been misleading somehow:
our test program with a BSS of 1MB works perfectly fine,
the exact same program, with a different set of size for our data has a BSS of 4MB, and crashes due to an alignment error at RTEMS start up.

The second seems to point to an unexpected behavior in the code setting the BSS

Regards