New RTEMS user..

Sebastian Huber sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de
Fri Sep 7 05:44:22 UTC 2018

Hello Patrick,

On 06/09/18 19:39, Patrick O'Banion (TMMC) wrote:
> 2. My final targets are an adafruit M4 Metro (https://learn.adafruit.com/adafruit-metro-m4-express-featuring-atsamd51/overview) and an adafruit Trinket Pro (https://www.adafruit.com/product/2000).  Could someone maybe help suggest the closest BSP for these boards?

maybe you can use the

https://git.rtems.org/rtems/tree/bsps/arm/atsam

BSP for the M4 Metro as a template. I don't know how similar the
peripherals are.

The Trinket Pro uses an ATmega328P which is a 8-bit AVR microcontroller.
RTEMS is not really the right operating system for such a low end target.

--
Sebastian Huber, embedded brains GmbH

Phone   : +49 89 189 47 41-16
Fax     : +49 89 189 47 41-09