RTEMS scheduler bug ?

Chris Johns chrisj at rtems.org
Fri Apr 5 05:16:21 UTC 2019

On 5/4/19 3:56 pm, Sebastian Huber wrote:
> On 05/04/2019 06:52, Chris Johns wrote:
>> On 5/4/19 3:36 pm, Sebastian Huber wrote:
>>> However, who knows that this manual exists and reads it?
>> Why not add a link or reference in the BSP's section in the user manual?
>
> From my point of view the CPU port documentation belongs to the user manual.

I suggest raising the question again. There has been consolidation of a few
things into the User manual recently and it is coming along nicely. The response
may be different now. This thread shows we should be looking to present what we
have in better ways.

> In
> a single address space operating system you quickly end in digging into the
> exception level details of the processor during application development and
> debugging.

I read RTEMS docs on a multi-process, multi-address space OS. ;)

> Links across documents don't work well in the PDF documents.

This is a good and valid point. PDF links will never work unless to online content.

Chris