Init task

yaron o jaron0123 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 4 13:05:47 UTC 2019

hello all,

In my application i am using  rtems_task Init(rtems_task_argument argument)
as my main (and only) task and that is where the application start to work
, i want to add one more task with the lowest priory.
my first question is what is the priority of the Init Task ?
and second if i create one more task, i will have two tasks (init and new
one) in my application that switch according to the priority?  or the Init
task will not longer exist ( because i'm not creating it i just call it in
the begging with the command  rtems_task Init(rtems_task_argument
argument)   )?

thnx all!

Yaron.

[image: signature-1.gif]