RTEMS 5

Thomas Doerfler thomas.doerfler at embedded-brains.de
Tue Dec 10 11:37:20 UTC 2019

Dear Richard,

just a short note from my side: sending an email to a open mailing list
with a confidentiality notice is a bit ... questionable. Maybe you have
an opportunity to change this in the future... (and I know this is
sometimes hard in certain companies)

Kind regards,

Thomas.

Am 10.12.19 um 12:06 schrieb Richard.Glossop at L3Harris.com:
> When is the currently scheduled release date for RTEM 5 final?  We are
> using the LEON3
>

> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments are for the sole
> use of the intended recipient and may contain material that is
> proprietary, confidential, privileged or otherwise legally protected or
> restricted under applicable government laws. Any review, disclosure,
> distributing or other use without expressed permission of the sender is
> strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please
> contact the sender and delete all copies without reading, printing, or
> saving.

embedded brains GmbH
Thomas Doerfler
Dornierstr. 4