Zynq Ultrascale+

mbenson at windhoverlabs.com mbenson at windhoverlabs.com
Tue Dec 10 15:01:24 UTC 2019

Trying the other list.  Is RTEMS actually running on a Zynq Ultrascale?  The instructions I found for the Ultra96 make me think 1) either it doesn’t actually work, or 2) there are undocumented assumptions including running the A53’s in 32bit mode.

What I’m most interested in is running RTEMS on the Cortex R5 both in split and lock step mode.

Sent from my iPhone