device-tree example for altera-cyclone-v bsp

Christian Spindeldreier spindeldreier at ims.uni-hannover.de
Mon Feb 18 17:45:30 UTC 2019

Hello Sebastian,

your changes work for us as well, now we are able to run a clean version
of the altcycv_devkit bsp on our DE10 board.

Extending the BSP documentation helps a lot, but maybe you can add the
definition of the u-boot 'loadfdt' variable, does not seem to be defined
in any socfpga configuration (e.g. socfpga_cyclone5_socdk) in the
upstream u-boot repo, but some other board configurations:

http://git.denx.de/?p=u-boot.git;a=blob;f=include/configs/socfpga_cyclone5_socdk.h

http://git.denx.de/?p=u-boot.git;a=blob;f=include/configs/socfpga_common.h

Kind regards,

Christian