Floating point support in ARM926ejs

Sebastian Huber sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de
Fri Jan 4 10:14:45 UTC 2019

On 04/01/2019 11:08, Amarnath MB wrote:
> Currently, I'm facing an issue with floating point values, in my test
> Init.c file I have added a simple printf statement like below,
> *float data = 1.234;
> printf("Data : %f\n", data);*
> After loading the test executable, I'm getting the print as '*Data :
> %f*' in the console.

Do you use your own build system or did you modify the samples? In the
RTEMS test suite some output function like printf() are wrapped by the
linker to an alternative implementation without floating point support.

--
Sebastian Huber, embedded brains GmbH

Phone   : +49 89 189 47 41-16
Fax     : +49 89 189 47 41-09