Problem building rrtems

utkarsh yadav utkarshyadavin at gmail.com
Sun Jul 28 05:06:46 UTC 2019

Hello,
I am new to RTEMS and was trying to build it from its source code. I
downloaded the source code of rsb and rtems from the git repository. I was
following the steps as stated in the Quick Start section of the new user
manual.

On running the command ../source-builder/sb-set-builder
--source-only-download 5/rtems-sparc
given at this link
<https://docs.rtems.org/branches/master/user/start/tools.html>, I got the
following error:

error: shell macro failed:
/home/utkarshyadavin/quick-start/src/rsb/source-builder/sb/rtems-build-dep
-c gcc  -l lib/usr/lib/python2.7/config-x86_64-linux-gnu*
libpython2.7*: 127: not-found
/bin/sh: 2: libpython2.7*: not found
Build FAILED
Build Set: Time 0:00:27.415260
Build FAILED

I am building this on ubuntu 18.04 system with x86 64 bit hardware
architecture.
Can someone please help me resolve this issue?

Thanks