RTEMS C++ examples?

groups at chichak.ca groups at chichak.ca
Thu Jul 25 04:56:27 UTC 2019

I’m working on a bit of a hobby project right now and someone bullied me into trying C++. Fine. Plus I did say that I’d try it in anger at some point.

So far I’ve managed to get a simple Init going that creates two tasks. I haven’t tried it yet, since it was 2AM when I finally got the right sequence of extern “C”s in place to get it to compile.

Once I get something that demonstrates that the tasks are truly running and have some sort of demonstrable C++ nature, I’ll send someone a zip of the project file set and maybe I could learn some better idioms to get this stuff going and we can all learn from this.