RTEMS Shell Problem

Richard.Glossop at L3T.com Richard.Glossop at L3T.com
Mon Jun 10 19:42:54 UTC 2019

I'm trying to launch the shell on a LEON3 platform using rcc-1.3-rc6

I'm getting a pthread_setspecific(shell_current_env_key) error on the console which I believe is causing the shell thread
to exit.  I can see this code in shell.c

In the RTEMS config I have:

#define CONFIGURE_APPLICATION_NEEDS_LIBBLOCK

#define CONFIGURE_SHELL_COMMANDS_INIT

#define CONFIGURE_SHELL_COMMANDS_ALL

#include <rtems/shellconfig.h>

And in the Init() thread:

rtems_shell_init(

     "SHLL", /* task name */

     RTEMS_MINIMUM_STACK_SIZE * 4, /* task stack size */

     100, /* task priority */

     "/dev/console", /* device name */

     false, /* run forever */

     true, /* wait for shell to terminate */

     NULL /* login check function */

    );

Can anyone tell me what is preventing the shell from launching?
------------------------------------------- CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain material that is proprietary, confidential, privileged or otherwise legally protected or restricted under applicable government laws. Any review, disclosure, distributing or other use without expressed permission of the sender is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies without reading, printing, or saving..