BeagleBone Black Networking (wifi and/or wired)

Chris Johns chrisj at rtems.org
Fri Jun 7 12:23:51 UTC 2019

On 7/6/19 7:41 pm, Christian Mauderer wrote:
> On 07/06/2019 11:19, Chris Johns wrote:
>> On 7/6/19 7:18 pm, Christian Mauderer wrote:
>>
>> Which FDT blob do I need to load?
>>

> I usually use the one from either the official Linux or the one from
> FreeBSD. Alternatively you can build your own from
>
>    git://xenbits.xen.org/people/ianc/device-tree-rebasing.git

Thanks. I have found them and I can build the default one on FreeBSD. It does
not build on MacOS, the `cpp` from clang does not like command line.

I wonder if we should include the dts source from FreeBSD in rtems-libbsp and
maybe some blobs. This stuff is pretty nerdy and makes libbsd awkward to use.
Crashing if not present is not friendly.

Chris