[EXTERNAL] Re: BeagleBone Black Networking (wifi and/or wired)

Vijay Kumar Banerjee vijaykumar9597 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 9 06:29:52 UTC 2019

On Sun, Jun 9, 2019 at 6:22 AM Chris Johns <chrisj at rtems.org> wrote:

> On 8/6/19 5:58 pm, Christian Mauderer wrote:

worked nicely to apply
the overlay on the blob, I haven't tested it with any app though, but the
overlay applied
successfully. Here's what the test uEnv.txt looks like.
```
setenv bootdelay 5
uenvcmd=run overlay_cmd boot
overlay_cmd=fatload mmc 0 0x80800000 rtems-app.img; fatload mmc 0
0x88000000 am335x-boneblack.dtb; fatload mmc 0 0x88100000
am335x-rtems.dtbo; fdt addr 0x88000000; fdt resize 0x1000; fdt apply
0x88100000;
boot=bootm 0x80800000 - 0x88000000;
```

You can add something like this to the uEnv.txt in SD card image. In the
above script
the am335x-boneblack.dtb is the one from linux and am335x-rtems.dtbo is
generated
with dtc from the overlay written by me.