Beaglebone help needed

Sarvesh Patkar psarvesh314 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 08:52:29 UTC 2019

Hey Chris and Christian,

Thank you for the prompt responses.

I think there is no update needed to the rtems-source-builder at this time
for beaglebone. After understanding what Christian told me, I realized that
I just needed to use the rtems-arm build set. Then, I followed this README
https://git.rtems.org/rtems/tree/bsps/arm/beagle/README from the master
branch of rtems and ran the ticker sample on the beaglebone.

For now, I think I will stick to figuring out more about the PRU or ADC
peripherals and try to write the respective drivers for the BSP.  Since I
am not associated with GSoC or any other institute, I will keep an eye on
the mailing lists and make sure I am not duplicating work which others are
doing on the Beaglebone black.

Thanks again for all the help.

Regards,
Sarvesh