Beaglebone help needed

Gedare Bloom gedare at rtems.org
Wed Mar 13 17:40:32 UTC 2019

Hi Sarvesh,

You could be assigned as a co-mentor to a project that you have some
insight and motivation to help/learn, if we decide to accept such a
project. There would still be at least one primary mentor with a track
record in RTEMS who would be responsible for steering the student and
providing the evaluations. But you could mostly participate in any
email/IRC conversations between the mentor and student, and try to help
debug problems or provide insights you might have. We find that a lot of
times a fresh perspective can help solve problems.

We have done this kind of co-mentoring a few times in the past. You'll get
out of it what you put into it. I'll send you an invitation.

Gedare