Small Projects - adding example uses to API manual

Omar Shafik o.shafik13 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 09:21:28 UTC 2019

I have questions regarding the proposed project of adding example uses
to API manual.
1. I didn't quite understand where the example uses are supposed to be
added, in the User Manual or the API manual?
2. The description states that the project is divided into two parts,
the first is theoretical example uses and the second is real
applications example uses that show code. Are the two parts missing,
or is it just the second part that needs to be added? note: Looking at
the API manual I see that the theoretical is included each Manager's
Background section.