Waf error building rtems-libbsd on macOS 10.14

Adam Lindberg adam.lindberg at stritzinger.com
Wed Mar 20 11:34:37 UTC 2019

I tried building our project in a completely clean macOS VM and that seems to work. In my current environment I reduced the Homebrew packages to:

    bat                             pcre
    bison                           pcre2
    exa                             python at 2
    flex                            readline
    gdbm                            reattach-to-user-namespace
    gettext                         sqlite
    git                             texinfo
    libevent                        tmux
    mercurial                       xz
    ncurses                         zlib
    openssl                         zsh

I also reduced $PATH to the default macOS settings and removed any envs I could think of that looked non-standard but I still get the error.

Is there _any_ way to actually make Was output some verbose info about what it is doing and why it thinks its appropriate to create the directory "///o"?

Cheers,
Adam

--
Adam Lindberg
Senior Developer

Peer Stritzinger GmbH    Geschäftsführer: Peer Stritzinger
Aumüllerstr. 14          Handelsregister München HRB 133238
82216 Maisach            www.stritzinger.com