Sqlite building failure using rtems-source-builder

Joel Sherrill joel at rtems.org
Tue Mar 26 22:06:32 UTC 2019

I think the problem is in this command.

../source-builder/sb-set-builder --log=log_sqlite.txt
--prefix=~/projects/rtems-5.0/target/rva9-libbsd-19q1/rtems-package
--with-tools=/opt/rtems5.0-arm-19q1 --target=realview_pbx_a9_qemu
--host=arm-rtems5.0 databases/sqlite

From
https://docs.rtems.org/branches/master/user/rsb/third-party-packages.html#

../source-builder/sb-set-builder --log=log_sis_net_snmp \
    --prefix=$HOME/development/rtems/bsps/4.11 \
    --with-tools=$HOME/development/rtems/4.11 \
    --host=sparc-rtems4.11 --with-rtems-bsp=erc32 4.11/net-mgmt/net-snmp

By specifying host and target, it looks like you are doing a Canadian
cross.

Hopefully Chris can pop up and verify the command. Offhand, I am not sure
if the command in the documentation is correct.

--joel