GSoC 2019 Project Description

Jonathan Brandmeyer jbrandmeyer at planetiq.com
Fri May 10 14:21:46 UTC 2019

What I think Mr. Huber was recommending was a benchmark program in C
submitted to rtems-libbsd/testsuite.  Then you can use your tracing
infrastructure to create the trace from the benchmark.

The RTEMS side of the test case is fairly straightforward.  I'll need
to learn how to run a task from the host running the test in parallel
to get it meaningfully automated, though.

--
Jonathan Brandmeyer
Vice President of Software Engineering