Interrupt priority && watchdog

Sebastian Huber sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de
Mon May 13 06:18:15 UTC 2019

On 11/05/2019 10:24, Ярослав Лещинский wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have two questions:
>
> 1. How I can set priority lvl for interrupt using rtems api?

There is only an NVIC specific API currently in <rtems/score/armv7m.h>.
I work on a general RTEMS API at the moment, but I need a couple of
weeks for this.

> 2. Could you please give me some links to read about watchdog api?

What do you mean with watchdog? A hardware watchdog or the RTEMS timer
implementation?

--
Sebastian Huber, embedded brains GmbH

Phone   : +49 89 189 47 41-16