SMP working?

Eghonghon Eigbe eghonghoneigbe at gmail.com
Wed May 8 08:49:19 UTC 2019

Unfortunately the erc32 does not work for me. I have now tried to set up
the leon3 (similar to the erc32 in the quick start guide) however now I do
not even see an output for the normal hello.c example. I am assuming that
leon3 has to be set up differently but I could not find information on
that. I am basically looking for a board support package that supports
multiprocessing and for which I will be able to see the outpit. Would it be
possible to guide in this matter.

Regards
Suhail