GSoC 2019 Project Description

Ravindra Kumar Meena rmeena840 at gmail.com
Fri May 10 14:47:21 UTC 2019

Hi Sebastian, Jonathan

That would be great if Jonathan could help us with a use case for tracing.
But we would require trace data in Common Trace Format(CTF).

Thanks

On Thu, May 9, 2019 at 3:29 PM Sebastian Huber <

> Hello Ravindra,
>
> welcome on board.
>
> Jonathan Brandmeyer reported a libbsd performance issue some days ago:
>
> https://lists.rtems.org/pipermail/users/2019-April/033185.html
>
> Maybe he is interested to help us in this GSoC project with a use case
> for tracing. For example, he could run its application with the tracing
> enabled and some instrumentation. Afterwards, he could send us an
> example set with recorded trace raw data.
>
> --
> Sebastian Huber, embedded brains GmbH

> Phone   : +49 89 189 47 41-16
> Fax     : +49 89 189 47 41-09

*Ravindra Kumar Meena*,
B. Tech. Computer Science and Engineering,
Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines)
<https://www.iitism.ac.in/>, Dhanbad