Gedare Bloom gedare at rtems.org
Mon Nov 25 22:52:44 UTC 2019

Hi Pinco Pallino,

It seems these errors might indicate problems earlier in
configuring/compiling your program. Without more complete details it
is hard to say for sure where things might have gone wrong. The errors
you post indicate that the assembly file start.S hasn't been linked
properly.

If you are using multiple versions of RTEMS in the same filesystem,
you will want to be certain that the paths are all distinct/nonshared
and used consistently during your build process. If you accidentally
use pieces from multiple versions it is likely your build will break
(and certainly your program is unlikely to work right).