File system deadlock troubleshooting

Mathew Benson mbenson at windhoverlabs.com
Thu Oct 10 04:05:26 UTC 2019

I enabled RTEMS_RAMDISK_TRACE.  That appears to be dead code in my build.
Change didn't do anything.  I checked the symbol table and none of those
functions are in my build.  The actual ram disk driver is in a different
location and didn't have a trace equivalent.  Is there another way to get a
trace from ramdisk?

--
*Mathew Benson*
CEO | Chief Engineer