Getting version of rtems, and writing files

Shane Thomas codejoy at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 21:59:49 UTC 2019

I am suspect it is running cexp, it says to type that but typing that gives
me a cexp error, though typing help() works and gives this for a help
command, which seems to be missing the mount method :(
(also Peter Dufault recommended using ikup("mount") but that yielded no
command either).  cexpr() failed as a command too.  The login showed:

telnet 10.50.1.111

Trying 10.50.1.111...

Connected to 10.50.1.111.

Escape character is '^]'.

Password:

[Telnet:] starting cexp on /dev/pty0

Type 'cexp.help()' for help (no quotes)

cexp.help() though is a lie, but help() produces the following:
(Somewhere the source code has to be abound but not sure where, we got no
documentation from outgoing IT).

alt-rotator>help()

Module commands:

    mod = ld("filename") - load filename object and return handle for unld()

    lsmod() - list loaded modules and their handle

    unld(mod) - unload inactive module by its handle

Files and directories:

    cat(filename) - copy file to screen

    cd(path)

    copy(filename,filename) - usually used to install files from /rtems to
/apo

    ls()

    home() - change directory to $HOME.  Right now /apo

    mkdir(path)

    new_rtems()

    pwd()

    rm(filename)

System:

    memShow

    reboot

    stackShow

    top

Network:

    icmpShow - display ICMP packet statistics

    ifShow - display statistics gathered by network interfaces

    ipShow - display IP packet statistics

    mbufShow - display mbuf statistics

    routeShow - display the routing table

    tcpShow - display TCP packet statistics