development guide out of date?

Gedare Bloom gedare at rtems.org
Thu Sep 12 04:32:52 UTC 2019

Hi Rob,

You're right, it looks like the "RTEMS Development Environment Guide"
needs an update. You should for the most part be able to replace
c/src/lib/libbsp by bsps, except that paths to include files have also
been modified.

On Mon, Sep 9, 2019 at 2:51 PM Joel Sherrill <joel at rtems.org> wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 9, 2019 at 2:21 PM Rob Prowel <rob.prowel at astrobotic.com> wrote:
> > Notice: This message is intended solely for use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is proprietary, privileged, company confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader is not the intended recipient or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. This communication may also contain data subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations or U.S. Export Administration Regulations and cannot be disseminated, distributed or copied to foreign nationals, residing in the U.S. or abroad, without the prior approval of the U.S. Department of State or appropriate export licensing authority. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail or collect telephone call and delete or destroy all copies of this email message, any p
>  hysical copies made of this e-mail message and/or any file attachment(s)._______________________________________________

We'd really like it if you can get this kind of notice removed from
messages you send to this mailing list. The wording about potential
ITAR/EAR is especially awkward.