Flight Software Workshop 2019 - Abstract Deadline Extended

Joel Sherrill joel at rtems.org
Fri Sep 13 12:46:52 UTC 2019

Hi

*** Abstract deadline extended to September 23
*** Workshop is presentation only

The 12th annual Flight Software Workshop will be held in Huntsville AL
USA from December 9-12 2019.  Details are at
http://flightsoftware.jhuapl.edu/

The Call for Presentations and Registration is currently open.
Important dates are:

+ Call for Presentations/Registration: Monday, June 3rd, 2019 Register Here
+ Abstracts Submission Deadline: Monday, August 19th, 2019
+ Acceptance Notification: Monday, September 30th, 2019
+ Presentation and Poster Deadline: Friday, November 8th, 2019
+ Workshop: December 9-12, 2019

This will be the first time it has been in Huntsville and I hope some
of you can attend.
If you do, please try to include time to visit the Space and Rocket Center.

If there are questions, feel free to contact me or ask on the list.

--joel