symbol resolve between the two RAP files

jameszxj jameszxj at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 01:06:33 UTC 2019

when use  dynamic load, RAP module should have unresolved symbol most time,
And maybe unresolved symbols scatter over 2 or more files,  one BaseImage is not enough.
So I suggest rtems-ld just throw a warning not a error.

Another suggestion is  option -e(--entry) is not essential.  We just use dlsym to find a entry.(or there is another way to run entry?)