Three chip erc32 Re: CONFIGURE_APPLICATION_NEEDS_CLOCK_DRIVER macro issue

Jiri Gaisler jiri at gaisler.se
Tue Sep 3 07:14:26 UTC 2019

Hmm, maybe clock driver code has been changed during the years to read
or write some register bits that are illegal on the 3-chip ERC32. This
would cause a trap to error mode and most likely a watchdog reset. I
quickly looked through the ERC32 clock driver code but could not see
anything obvious. It could also be an ERC32 interrupt driver issue -
enabling interrupts seems to trigger the problem. I will try to run
ticker on an old version of sis that did some more checks for the 3-chip
version ...