FW: zc706 bsp does not work with maximum processors as 2

Fernando Domínguez Pousa fdpousa at gmv.com
Thu Apr 2 07:45:40 UTC 2020

Hi again,

Finally I could continue my tests on zc706 and the second processor start.

I could add two breakpoints one at _CPU_SMP_Start_processor (0x0041e7b0) and other at _Per_CPU_State_wait_for_non_initial_state (0x0041e7d4) at the end of the function  _CPU_SMP_Start_processor. Execution stops and continues in both breakpoints, but I still need to need to start the second processor from xsdb. I attach you a capture of the objdump done at the end of the mail.

> Yes I believe so. I tested the m2003 version.
Can you share me the compilation flags you use for your tests executables?
And sorry for this answer, but where can I find the m2003 version? Is it a git tag, branch.. ? I don't see anything similar on GitHub repos.

> I wonder if xsdb is doing something. Are you able to set a break point
> in the code I provided to the link to in zynq_start_bspsmp.c
Maybe the JTAG hardware could cause this...

Thanks,