Touchscreen Input Device with RTEMS (evdev)

furkan bodur furkanbdr at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 20:17:37 UTC 2020

Hello everyone,
I am trying to make an simple HMI system . I am using LittlevGL with BSD
framebuffer. Thanks to Vijay, I made a lot of progress, but I can't figure
it out how to use touchscreen or any input devices. I followed LVGL docs
and tried to work with evdev drivers but it doesn't work.

I used input.h and other necessary headers from rtems-libbsd and my app
successfully compiled but when I run it on the Beagle Black, I am getting
"unable open evdev interface:: No such file or directory" error in serial
screen.

I checked the files in Serial screen and noticed that there is no input
folder in the /dev directory, as in Linux systems. I think that's the
reason of the error, but I don't know where I made the mistake.

Any suggestions for me to use evdev properly?

Thanks,
Furkan